Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
You can also find us on Indeed.com
IT Tech Support Level 1 - Posted 11/28/2021
This is a support position for someone that has above average Desktop, Server, Router, VOIP Phone system experience and great customer service skills. Your work week will involve training, observing, traveling to client locations around town, performing installs and repairs, remotely administrating network peripherals, servers, workstations and answering support tickets as they come into our ticketing system.
NO REMOTE EMPLOYMENT. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE 8am-5pm M-F.
MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE ROUND ROCK, AUSTIN, CEDAR PARK CLOSE SURROUNDING AREA. NO RELOCATIONS.
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND VERIFIABLE VEHICLE INSURANCE.
Ideal candidate is a technology enthusiast and has a passion for IT, a true home IT geek at heart. You must be able demonstrate your skills and that you have a passion for IT Networking and Desktop Support. Previous MSP experience is a major plus. Your skills will definitely be discovered during your interview process.
Required experience, qualities, and skills
· 2 years employment Desktop, Network and Server experience is required.
· Microsoft Windows 10 OS in both workgroup and domain mode
· Microsoft Office Suite experience, Outlook, Excel, Word and Office365 services
· General desktop and network hardware troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, and replacement
· Printers and scanners setup, management in both workgroup and domain mode
· Microsoft Server Operating Systems 2016 and 2019
· Domains, Workgroups, Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Print Services
· Firewalls – understanding of, NAT, WAN, DNS, DHCP, aliases, rules and IPSEC Tunnels
· HYPER-V and VMWARE setup and configuration
· VOIP Phone Systems
· Veeam Enterprise Backups and backups in general.
· Must have desire, willingness, and the ability to learn all aspects of our IT support.
· Must be able to research and solve problems.
· Must be an effective communicator over the phone and in person.
· Must have great listening skills and be trainable.
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds
· Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
Salary is DOE. Some night and weekend work or on-call will be required. Average work week is 40 hours.
References are required and a background checks will be performed. Must have reliable personal transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of vehicle insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Following county requirements if any.